What is the BCRAC Historic Preservation Fee?
Beginning April 5, 2019, a one-dollar Historic Preservation Fee (HPF) was added to the purchase price of each movie ticket. All revenue generated by the HPF is invested directly into the preservation and maintenance of the BCRAC's three historic movie theaters in Towanda, Sayre and Canton, PA. For additional information, please see the Historic Preservation poster in the lobby of each theater.

Can I purchase tickets on line?
Yes! Once you click on a movie that you want to see on the NOW PLAYING page, you will be directed to a page with a movie synopsis and trailer video; click on the desired date and time at the bottom of the page, and you will be taken to a page where you can purchase tickets. Please note that there is a $1.50 processing fee added to tickets purchased via our website.

When do the theaters open?
The BCRAC movie theaters open their doors about 30 minutes prior to the start of the first movie.

Why can't I use a comp pass to watch a first-run movie?
The movie studios impose restrictions on the use of comp tickets, vouchers, etc. for their first-run movies. Generally speaking, these restrictions apply during the first week or two after a first-run movie is released to theaters. If you are unsure about using your comp pass for a specific movie, show date or time, please contact the theater.

When are your movie schedules released?
We receive confirmation on which movies are booked on Monday or Tuesday each week. Movie schedules appear in local newspapers, and on the theater websites.

What is the BCRAC policy on R-rated movies?
Children under 17 are not allowed to attend R-rated motion pictures unaccompanied by a parent or adult guardian. To be admitted to an R-rated movie, a photo identification card (driver license etc.) showing date of birth must be presented when purchasing tickets. Teenagers ages 15 and 16 may attend an R-rated film if a parent or legal guardian signs a permission form at the time the ticket is purchased. Children ages 14 and under will not be admitted to an R-rated film unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian ("accompanied" means that the parent or guardian must attend the movie with the child 14 or younger).

How can my business advertise on your screens?
It's easy! Just click on On-screen Advertising in the MORE drop-down menu, print and fill out the form, and send it in. That's all there is to it! Or call Mike at 570.268.2787 for assistance.

Do you have a membership program?
We do! To see the program benefits and download an application, please visit the Movie Membership page via the MORE drop-down menu.

Can I rent the theater for a party or other occasion?
Yes! Please contact the theater manager for information on availability, pricing etc.

Do your theaters play open-caption or sensory-friendly movies?
Yes we do! Open-caption versions of movies are played every week; sensory-friendly versions of children's movies are also played. For a list of open-caption and sensory-friendly show times, please click on the OC/SF SCHEDULE link at the top of the website.

How can I apply for a floor staff position at one of your theaters?
Job applications are available for download via the MORE drop-down menu at the top of the website, or can be obtained at the theater.

Where can I get additional information?
Please email us at info@bcrac.org with any questions or comments. And don't forget to follow us on Facebook!